HEEL TRAUMEEL DROPS 30ML
Treatment of mild to moderate pain associated with trauma and other inflammatory and degenerative processes.
Product Size: 30 ml
Treatment of symptoms such as pain and inflammation caused by injuries of various types (sporting, accidents) such as sprains, strains, bruising, haematomas, bone fractures, etc., degenerative processes that progress with inflammation and suppuration of different organs and tissues (for example parodontitis, gingivitis, parodontosis) and of the musculoskeletal apparatus and ligaments (tendovaginitis, bursitis, tennis elbow), osteoarthritis of the hip, knee and small joints.
5 drops 1-3 times a day. For acute cases: 5 drops every half hour or hour, followed by the normal dose of 5 drops 1-3 times a day.
- You should consult your doctor or attend an emergency department in the event of acute and very painful bruising or injuries, or if the pain and inflammation persist or worsen after three days of treatment. Although your symptoms may initially worsen, this is a temporary effect and is of no major importance. Do not take a higher dose than stated above.
- Hold the bottle vertically to remove the solution and correctly count the drops.
- Do not use in the case of systemic diseases such as tuberculosis, leukosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis, in patients infected with HIV or who have developed AIDS, or other autoimmune diseases as a different type of treatment is required in such patients. A history of allergy or hypersensitivity to this medicine or any of its components.
- The effects of a medicine may be altered if it is administered together with other medicines.
- Do not take this medicine together with other oral medicines. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have any doubts or questions.
- Allergy or hypersensitivity reactions may occur in isolated cases. Talk to your doctor if adverse reactions that may be due to this medicine occur or if you have any doubts or questions. Irritation of the buccal mucosa or sialorrhea (excessive salivation) may appear after use. If this occurs, treatment must be suspended.
- Keep the container tightly closed at a temperature of no more than 25 °C and protected from light and moisture.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the package after EXP.
- Close the bottle immediately after use.